Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sink snob.

I have this odd fascination of sinks. Maybe fascination isn't the right word... maybe let's just say I'm very picky about good sinks. I can't stand it if the faucet is too close to the basin, or if the handles are not conducive to easy hand washing. Or if the basin isn't properly shaped and you get splash marks all over your pants. :|

So here's a sink I don't know what to think about unless I try it out.



Obviously this isn't a sink you'd have in your master bathroom. Seems nice for a tiny little powder room. You better have a back splash for it though.

There's a sushi place near me that has this amazing inverted sink. You would think it'd end up being Splash Central, but it isn't. I found a photo of something similar from Concrete Network.


Once again, it's good for hand washing but what about face washing?

Then there's sinks shaped like someone carved it with an ax.


They're actually called Wedge sinks. They seem like good hand washing sinks and good face washing sinks.


And then there's this sink.


I've seen this sink on Pintrest but sadly no clue who actually makes it. If anyone knows I'll make sure to add a link to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment