Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gift Ideas #2

Hello all! I hope everyone had nice a Thanksgiving and everyone outside the US had a nice week! I've been busy trying to make this year's Christmas card. I am my own worst client. I gave myself a deadline of Sunday night though. I'll post on Society6, Instagram, Instacanvas and here once I'm all done in case you'd like to order some Christmas cards!

Anyway.. as you probably started your shopping yesterday on Black Friday, hopefully online though because I can't imagine going out there at 3am to save some money on an Xbox. So. Here are some more ideas for your photographer friends!


Pocket sized lens and flash filters. Fun and small! Get some awesome Photoshop free photos!


Does your photographer like to drink? If they are a wedding photographer then I'd think they would have to. ;)



Sterling bracelet.

Here are some fun stocking stuffers for your photographer.


Film roll magnets! And they're recycled so that's pretty awesome too.


I may have put this one up last year. I don't care. They're awesome. Although it makes me want to get another tattoo. Real tattoo....



As always, click on the photos to view the Photojojo website for each item!

No comments:

Post a Comment