Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift Ideas #3 - Aspiring Architect Edition

Is there a little one in your life who wants to grow up to be an architect? Don't get them Lincoln Logs or Architect Barbie. Be the cool aunt/uncle/dad/relative/friend and get something more inspiring!

If the youngster is a girl, check out this book.


And if you're trying to shop local, check out your nearest independent book store. I don't buy a lot of children's books, so I'm not sure if this would have to be ordered. Maybe call first before you go out and battle holiday traffic. :)

Does your aspiring architect like Legos? (Who wouldn't!) I'm sure you have seen these awesome famous landmark/building Legos.

Kits available include Big Ben, the White House, Fallingwater and more!

If your young architect wants more creative freedom, then maybe this is a better idea.



This looks pretty darn cool if I do say so myself. I used to use dominoes  to do something like this when I was younger. I'm a bit jealous. The link for this seems to be a cheaper price than I've seen.

Any more ideas please post in the comments! As always, click on the image to see more about the item at their websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment