Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Want to live in an eco-friendly tree house?

I'm always curious about the physics of living in a tree house. And the tree houses that have actual trees growing through them, or should I say the houses were built around the tree.. how does that work in the years to come?

Maybe I'm too practical. I do love tree houses. To stay in for a vacation that is. I stayed in one in no-where's-land Georgia on my road trip back in 2005. It was a great nights sleep, once I calmed down from my roommate telling me she saw a brown recluse. I think the bugs would really bother me if I lived in a tree house. I'm not saying this to sound like a girly girl. I really do have a problem with bugs. If there is a bug in the vicinity of me, it WILL fly at my face. It's the bug version of Murphy's Law. So unless I wear a fencing mask every day in my tree house home, I think non-tree houses are the way to go for me.

Anyway, back on track. Check out these amazing Eco-Friendly tree houses. Below is my favorite, click the photo to see the original article from National Geographic.





No comments:

Post a Comment