Monday, October 22, 2012

PDN PhotoPlus Conference + Expo

It's that time again! Unfortunately I have too much going on to get away, but if you have a free day or half day, GO! It's from the 24-27th at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. Last year I got a ton of freebies, ideas and had a blast. The best free handout item I got was something at first I thought was a waste of plastic, but now I find myself using all the time.



I usually don't have pockets at my photoshoots, and my camera bag isn't always attached to me, so this little thing has come in handy more often than not. I love it.

I also got these.




I'm a sucker for things with cameras on them.

Anyway, go. Check out a lot of cool stuff, pick up some cool brochures, find out about classes in NYC, gallery openings, get some great deals from vendors and go home with a huge bag full of stuff.


http://www.photoplusexpo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment