Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Busy busy!

I'm not sure where the past several days went, but I believe I was buried under a pile of photographs, sketches, and cat fur. I've been working on multiple client's orders and also various posters for other clients at the same time. Posters I will put up in a few days, and here are some of the photographs I was working on recently.

Barn

Front of the house

Behind the barn


Living room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom


Side yard

Pool

Sunroom


This house is actually up for auction soon. If you have any interest and would like to see some areal photographs of the property, click on any of the photos above and you will be taken to the Max Spann website for more information!

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment