Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photoshoots, business cards, oh my!

Testing out some new things I learned at the Photoshop for Photographers seminar, working on business cards and photo shoot at the beach... it's been busy!

If you have never been to a Scott Kelby seminar you need to make time and go. Even if you think you know Photoshop inside and out I guarantee you will learn something. I jump at every chance to take one of his seminars. They're educational and entertaining. He doesn't just drone on and on for hours. He's also an amazing photographer, so you not only learn more about Photoshop, but you gain some photography tips from one of the best photographers out there.

Anyway, I'll try to post some of the things I've been working on sometime over the weekend. Meanwhile, check and see if there's a Photoshop seminar coming near you! Chances are it'll be after the Olympics since he was leaving our seminar to go over to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment