Thursday, October 20, 2011

Having a creepy time at Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia, PA

Thanks to Dan's Camera City, I was able to wander around Eastern State Penitentiary for about 7 hours on Saturday, enjoying the weather and the beautiful sights.

Eastern State Penitentiary is like a dream come true for me: it's an abandoned building that I can wander around in without
1) getting caught by someone who takes "All Trespassers Will Be Shot" seriously
2) getting attacked by a crazed animal
3) fall through the floor or have things fall on me
4) spiders touching me




I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I ducked in from one cell to the next, taking over 900 photos and getting rope burn from my tripod bag, camera bag and camera strap.




I posted a few photos here, but I'm hoping to post a few more on this blog over the next few weeks, and on my Facebook page.




Just a friendly reminder that all photos are property of Valerie Walter Photography and if you steal them I will come after you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment