Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photoshop Extravaganza!

Today I attended a seminar called Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It Live! It was an amazing seminar. Scott Kelby is a fantastic speaker and an equally fantastic photographer. I sat through the seminar pretty much looking like this:



but with a pen in my hand and a coffee in another. Perhaps it was the excessive caffeine that made me look like that, but I believe it wasn't.

I wanted to leave the seminar (after it was finished of course!) and just go home and shoot and photoshop. Sadly my schedule didn't allow that, and won't until possibly later in the week. I can't wait to take some of my head shots from Sunday and see what I can do with them...

SO EXCITING!

Check out Scott Kelby's website. There are a ton of great photoshop how-to's on there. Right now if you're not a NAPP member, you can still view the videos for free for 24 hours. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment