Friday, October 12, 2012

Holy Holga!

I had posted before about being in a wedding a few weekends ago. Most bride and grooms give their wedding parties some kind of gift for being in the wedding. I officially got the COOLEST GIFT EVER.



That's right, a Holga film camera. And it's purple. Best. Present. Ever. They gave me some film for it too. I am so psyched. 

The bride is a wedding photographer and there was a photography theme to the wedding. The centerpieces were photos of the couple, placed in a vase and submerged with water. Our place cards were film canisters with our names on them.



They also had a photobooth which we had way too much fun with. (That's the groom who is my cousin, and I).


All in all, it was a blast, I loved the theme, and I gained a pretty awesome cousin who is a photography nerd like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment